Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Showers of Blessings

Hello to all.

I am back from my vacation and the Lord truly blessed and confirmed to me that I am to go to Africa. I received showers of blessings while in Georgia and Tennessee. The Lord truly blessed with a donation of a little over $1,300.00 and one of the churches I went to has approved to sponsor me $100.00 per month. That is two churches now sponsoring me and a couple others are still considering. I am so overwhelmed with thankfullness from the Lord revealing His will to me.

While in Tennessee I stayed with my cousin, Lori. I was also able to see 2 other cousins - Linda and Judy. I got a picture of Lori, her husband Jeff, son - Cameron and daughter - Sarah. They live in the Sequache Valley between Pikeville and Dunlap, Tennessee. The mountains there is so beautiful to see. Pictures do not do justice. The longer I stay in Colorado, though, the more I am enjoying the mountains here.
Janet will be here on the 29th - one week from tonight. Word has come that, her son Jason is going to build a landing strip in Mago where Janet is. This way he can come and visit in less time.

The August 18 will be here sooner than we think. When Janet gets here on the 29th of July we will have 7 days before ASI. Coming back from ASI they (Frank and Janet) will drop me off and hi-tale it to Spokane where Frank will speak. His last meeting is on the 16th and we fly out on the 18th. Real tight schedule.

I am going to try and get Janet to write the blog next week. Well, we'll see anyway.

Bye for now,

Deniece

1 comment:

  1. good luck in trying to get Janet inposting soemthing - she has never liked to write - i am travelling to Tenessee soon and cannot wait to see the SDA community - the kids attend Southern Adventist University basically on loans but at least it is christian education

    ReplyDelete