Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Almost Here!

Reality hit me yesterday when Frank called Janet and talked with her. She has asked him to get our tickets for our return to Africa. I thought we would be leaving in early part of September, but she wants to return the third week of August. She doesn't even want to come home because she has so much work to do. But she will be here on the 29th anyway. "Butterflies" started acting up in my stomach, to think that the time is almost here.

She hasn't been able to check her email at home for quite some time. She had a visitor yesterday, David Roeske, whom she was going to get to look at her comptuter to see why she can't get email and to see if he can fix it.

She just comleted a Youth For Christ Seminar and had 9 students graduated. She is excited over the results. July 15 will be the next seminar.

There are 18 students currently in her carpentery class.

She also says that she is needing the whole gang from Washington back again. Sounds like she is ready to do some more construction.

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Georgia-Tennessee. I will be meeting with various different churches in the area re: support for me in Africa. I will be busy. I will also be able to see my mother who is visiting with the sister that I will be staying with. I will be gone for 2 weeks.

We had a double rainbow the other day so I had to get a picture of it. Below you will see it in two pictures.





You can see the second in the first picture here, but you could see it in both areas live.
So long, until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment