Thursday, July 2, 2009

Anticipation


Good morning to all. Anticipation is such a hard thing to go through when what you are anticipating is just around the corner, but yet not close enough to say you are there. I will be leaving next week for Georgia; will be back on the 21st. Janet will be here on the 28th. We will be going to ASI on the 5th of August and returning on the 10th. At that time we will be working toward our trip to Africa. It sounds real busy, but the anticipation is building up so that I am anxious for it to be here.


I have been keeping myself busy by training the new accountant in, planting raspberry canes (1100-1200) in about 3 hours and still needing to plant the rest of 10,000 plants. Pictured in the forfront is one of our ag. students Tejan, then Adner and then Frank. I have also been helping with putting up hay. So far in our first cuttings we have put up over 1,000 bails of hay from two fields and the largest field is yet to come. I enjoy physical labor and it also keeps me busy and occupies my mind on other things and not just leaving here.


Not a lot of news from Janet in Africa. She did text message Frank asking for a recipe for Angie's Hot Biscuits. We don't know if she needs the recipe NOW or for later on. Anyway, it has been a week since she sent the message and we still have not gotten the recipe. Angie, if you can get the recipe, send it to your father's email, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment